From: Sam Love <loveengr(--nospam--at)email.msn.com>
To: SEAOC <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 1998 3:02 PM
Subject: e-mailing AutoCAD drawings

>Does anyone use an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with whom you can e-mail
1 MB+ AutoCAD
>drawings quickly?  i.e. less than 5 minutes.  My ISP is the Microsoft
Network (MSN) and it
>takes about an hour to send a 1 MB zipped AutoCAD file.  I'd like to change
to a faster
>ISP if anyone has had a good experience with one.
>
>Sam Love
>Love Engineering

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Vines;Sherman;D.
FN:Dan Vines
ORG:Heery International;Structural
TITLE:Staff Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(404) 881-9880 ex. 2075
TEL;WORK;FAX:(404) 872-3098
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Atlanta;999 Peachtree Street, NE=0D=0A;Atlanta;GA;30367-5401;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Atlanta=0D=0A999 Peachtree Street, NE=0D=0A=0D=0AAtlanta, GA 30367-5401=0D=
=0AUSA
URL:http://www.heery.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:svines(--nospam--at)heery.com
REV:19980519T190953Z
END:VCARD