From: Bill Allen, S.E. <bill(--nospam--at)allendesigns.com>
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 1998 5:00 PM
Subject: RE: e-mailing AutoCAD drawings

> agree. When I download Microsoft Bloatware upgrades at 10+mb, it usually
>only takes about 45 minutes. A 1 mb zip file should take just a few minutes
>even at 28.8k (which is the capacity of MSN).

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Vines;Sherman;D.
FN:Dan Vines
ORG:Heery International;Structural
TITLE:Staff Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(404) 881-9880 ex. 2075
TEL;WORK;FAX:(404) 872-3098
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;Atlanta;999 Peachtree Street, NE=0D=0A;Atlanta;GA;30367-5401;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Atlanta=0D=0A999 Peachtree Street, NE=0D=0A=0D=0AAtlanta, GA 30367-5401=0D=
=0AUSA
URL:http://www.heery.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:svines(--nospam--at)heery.com
REV:19980519T210945Z
END:VCARD