Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
IBC code change deadlines[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: IBC code change deadlines
- From: Roger Turk <73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 19:17:13 -0400
Dave, Prior to the public hearing on the 2nd draft, you posted a notice that you would let us know when the monograph of the change submittals would be available. If one was posted, I missed it. Will the changes made by the Code Development Committees be published before the "Final Draft" is printed and if so, how can it be obtained? TIA, A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural) Tucson, Arizona Dave Dodgen wrote: . > For the code aficionados in the group here are the deadlines for the . > ICC code change process. . > . > For Your Information: . > . > The ICC Board of Directors approved the following deadlines for the . > next ICC code cycle (98-99): . > . > IBC/IFC Code Change Deadline October 12, 1998 . > . > . > Other ICC Codes Code Change Deadline November 16, 1998 . > (IRC, IPC, IPSDC, . > IMC, IPMC,IZC, . > IFGC, IECC) . > . > . > ICC Public Hearings Los Angeles Area March 15-26, 1999 . > . > . > Also, the IBC Final Draft is expected to be printed by July 31, . > 1998. Allow 2-3 weeks for mailing. The Final Draft will include . > all approved changes from the ICC Public Hearings in Alexandria, Va. . > . > There is also a deadline for the upcoming challenge agenda. If . > anyone has that could they please post. . > . > Thanks . > . > David D . >
- Prev by Subject: IBC code change deadlines
- Next by Subject: RE: IBC code change deadlines
- Previous by thread: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!
- Next by thread: Unreinforced Masonry Upgrades