Strengthening with Fiber Composites (FRP)

I was recently informed that apparently some folks on this list-serve are
interested in knowing more about fiber composites.  You are welcome to
visit External Reinforcement, Inc.'s web site at www.ext-reinf.com ; This
company specializes in repair and retrofit with FRPs.  If any of you are
interested in more technical data and test results on this subject, please
let me know.

M. Ehsani, Ph.D., S.E.
Professor of Civil Engineering , Univ. of Arizona and
President, External Reinforcement, Inc.