Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SE Review -CA[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: SE Review -CA
- From: BVeit <BVeit(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 23:07:57 EDT
I just got the course schedule for the PEI (prof. eng. institues) SE review class. 8/1 thru 10/10, Saturdays 7pm to 10pm. Yes, SATURDAY. Night. Jeez, we only get 52 a year. By the time you filter out all the weddings, cousin's club meetings, sick days, conventions, working saturdays, etc, you're only left with about twenty quality ones as it is.... I guess it's the dough, the fame, the pure juice of being an SE that drives us to it. Whatever happened to Saturday night?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Screwed Gypboard Shearwalls
- Next by Subject: Re: SE Review -CA
- Previous by thread: RE: Soil report seismic acceleration minimums??
- Next by thread: Re: SE Review -CA