SE Review -CA

I just got the course schedule for the PEI (prof. eng. institues) SE review
class.
8/1 thru 10/10, Saturdays 7pm to 10pm.

Yes, SATURDAY.  Night.

Jeez, we only get 52 a year.  By the time you filter out all the weddings,
cousin's club meetings, sick days, conventions, working saturdays, etc, you're
only left with about twenty quality ones as it is....  I guess it's the dough,
the fame, the pure juice of being an SE that drives us to it.

 Whatever happened to Saturday night?