Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Load Testing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAOC Listservice <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Load Testing
- From: "W. Gray Hodge" <hda(--nospam--at)evansville.net>
- Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 06:30:27 -0500
I am working on the renovation of an existing structure and the Owner has expressed an interest in performing a load test to verify the load carrying capacity for a portion of the structure. My question is this: Is there an ASTM or other industry standard which defines how such a test should be performed? Does anyone else have experience in load testing - are there any "do's" or "don'ts"? Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Load - Occupany Live Load -Reply
- Next by Subject: Re: Load Testing
- Previous by thread: RE: Artificial Time Histories Generation
- Next by thread: Re: Load Testing