Re: Load Testing

Without going too much into details, using oil barrels and gradually
filling with water was the way I did it before.  This is good for simple
span and can be expanded to multi-span with skip loadings.  You can avoid
overloading the structure by gradually filling to the same level all
barrels.  Watch if you have shear problem.

Y. Henry Huang