Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Nonstructural seismic retrofit[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Nonstructural seismic retrofit
- From: Bill Whitaker <bill.whitaker(--nospam--at)murraystate.edu>
- Date: 20 May 1998 11:45:53 -0500 (added by MTA mail.murraystate.edu)
I am working on a seismic evaluation of an existing industrial building and I need information concerning seismic upgrades to mechanical and electrical equipment in the building. Sprinkler piping, compressors, electrical transformers, etc. are all included. Specific retrofit techniques and manufacturers would be helpful. Thanks. Please note my new e-mail address: bill.whitaker(--nospam--at)murraystate.edu BILL WHITAKER Murray State University
- Prev by Subject: RE: No on Prop 224!
- Next by Subject: Re: Nordic Performance Code
- Previous by thread: Re: Unreinforced Masonry (URM) Upgrades
- Next by thread: Please, help me.