Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX
- From: Alex Nacionales <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 02:28:52 +0800
Hello all, I am interested in knowing how many of you guys are using HP48G/GX calculator for Structural or Civil Engineering applications. I have some available programs for design of concrete footings, beams(Doubly/Singly Reinforced) and columns which I would for you to evaluate. Anybody interested? Let me know. Alex C. Nacionales, C.E. Iloilo City, Philippines
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hell: Exothermic or Endothermic?
- Next by Subject: Re: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX
- Previous by thread: Re: Please, help me.
- Next by thread: Re: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX