Re: Please, help me.

Maurizio:

Try going to: http://www.aisc.org

Neil Moore

Hi, I'm trying to find any reference or reports on USA standard steel sections : I would like to receive a graphic list of typical design of standard sections. Sorry, but I don't know which is the corrispondence between european standard steel section (like IPE, HEA, HEB etc.) and american standard.
If anyone has some graphic file to send me regarding this i would appreciate.

Any information would be apreciated, too.
Thanks in advance.
Maurizio Cesa, P.E. size=2>

S T U D I O C E S A
31100 TREVISO - ITALY
Fax. ++39 422 56772
e-mail : studio_cesa(--nospam--at)iol.it