Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Please, help me.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Please, help me.
- From: nmoore(--nospam--at)innercite.com
- Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 11:19:41 -0700
Try going to: http://www.aisc.org
Hi, I'm trying to find any reference or reports on USA standard steel sections : I would like to receive a graphic list of typical design of standard sections. Sorry, but I don't know which is the corrispondence between european standard steel section (like IPE, HEA, HEB etc.) and american standard.
If anyone has some graphic file to send me regarding this i would appreciate.
Any information would be apreciated, too. Thanks in advance.
Maurizio Cesa, P.E. size=2>
S T U D I O C E S A
31100 TREVISO - ITALY
Fax. ++39 422 56772
e-mail : studio_cesa(--nospam--at)iol.it
- Prev by Subject: Please, help me.
- Next by Subject: Re: Please, help me.
- Previous by thread: Please, help me.
- Next by thread: Re: Please, help me.