From: Dave Dodgen [mailto:dodgen(--nospam--at)icbo.org]
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 1998 1:22 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: IBC code change deadlines

     For the code aficionados in the group here are the deadlines for the
     ICC code change process.

     For Your Information:

     The ICC Board of Directors approved the following deadlines for the
     next ICC code cycle (98-99):

     IBC/IFC            Code Change Deadline            October 12, 1998

     Other ICC Codes    Code Change Deadline            November 16, 1998
     (IRC, IPC, IPSDC,
     IMC, IPMC,IZC,
     IFGC, IECC)

     ICC Public Hearings        Los Angeles Area        March 15-26, 1999

     Also, the IBC Final Draft is expected to be printed by July 31, 1998.
     Allow 2-3 weeks for mailing.  The Final Draft will include all
     approved changes from the ICC Public Hearings in Alexandria, Va.

     There is also a deadline for the upcoming challenge agenda. If anyone
     has that could they please post.

     Thanks

     David D