Re:Unreinforced Masonry Upgrades

I have a paper that may be of use to you.  Please send me your fax #
(erickson(--nospam--at)degenkolb.com) and I'll send it to you.

Subject:    Unreinforced Masonry Upgrades
Author: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Date:       5/19/98 6:59 PM

I am trying to find any references or reports on suggessted methods to
evaluate and possibly upgrade unreinforced masonry to current standards.
In particular I have an old industrial building, greater than 100 years
old, with 20 inch walls. Any information would be aprreciated.

David N. Martin, P.E.