Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Need help

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
     you do not need eit exam for work as civil/structural engr,but for
     pay scale reason it is wise to obtain all licenses in respective field
                   in my opinion I will get it at any cost
        best luck  and  make it 

> ----------
> From: 	Manoj Karunakaran & Sindhu[SMTP:s_m(--nospam--at)]
> Reply To: 	seaoc(--nospam--at)
> Sent: 	Wednesday, May 20, 1998 1:09 PM
> To: 	seaoc(--nospam--at)
> Subject: 	Need help
> Hi,
>  I am a Civil Engineering graduate with Masters in Structural
> Engineering & Construction Mgmt. from the University of
> Kerala, India. Have experience in Civil & Structural fields
> for nearly 4 years in India.
> Now I am in CA . I am interested to make myself  familiar with
> the standards and technologies practising in US and would like
> to study more and do some  academic oriented jobs. I have work
> permit. I have some  doubts in this regard.
> Do I need to write EIT/FE exam to practise as a Civil Engineer?
> Is my Masters degree sufficient to do research in the related fields?
> Any information would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Sindhu Kurup