RE: Artificial Time Histories Generation

Dr. Rangelow :

Thank you very much for the information, I'm going to contact Dr. Naumoski
to get his software. I would really appreciate any details of your
experience with this software.
Here in Peru, our new seismic code requests a Time History analisys for
special structures with at least five seismic registers of real earthquakes
or artificially generated. Due we don't have the information for real
earthquakes, we would like to create artificial registers.
If you know about digital eartquake registers available of any place I
would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Walter Sheen, CE
Lima, Peru