Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Please, help me.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org, studio_cesa(--nospam--at)iol.it (Ing. Maurizio Cesa)
- Subject: Re: Please, help me.
- From: MRodrig273 <MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 01:58:27 EDT
You might want to try the AISC web sites, you can do a search on steel and you can get a lot of list of sites to go to. If you need more help feel free to email me. Good luck Marlou Arce 98 Cal Poly, SLO
- Prev by Subject: Re: Please, help me.
- Next by Subject: Plywood Diaphragms
- Previous by thread: Re: Please, help me.
- Next by thread: HEWLETT PACKARD'S HP48G/GX