Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org, bill(--nospam--at)allendesigns.com (Bill Allen,S.E.)
- Subject: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!
- From: MRodrig273 <MRodrig273(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 02:08:27 EDT
I agree with you. I am a student and I currently work for a place that allows me to do some engineering from time to time. I currently reviewed a set of calculations from an architect and I found a few static mistakes in his equations. I know I am just a student and I am just learning my self but I think the building departmenst should be a little bit more carefull in checking the work that goes through their office. The argument that I receive from other architects is that there are a lot of people suffering every day from being homeless so their job to design homes that are afordable is more important to them than making it seismicly stable. A concerned student Marlou Arce 98, Cal Poly, SLO
- Prev by Subject: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!
- Next by Subject: RE: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!
- Previous by thread: RE: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!
- Next by thread: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough!