HP48G/GX Structural Design Programs

Hello all,

I have received too many responses and I thank
you for your interest.
I will have to prepare the programs for email
transfer to all of you. It may take
some time so please be patient. I am quite busy
right now with an ongoing project that is being
rushed for completion on June 15, 1998. Rest
assured I will send them to you.
I will need your comments for newer  versions of
the program.

Description of  Programs:

REINFORCED CONCRETE

1.0  USD Design
1.11 Columns- Rect. and Spiral , Axial load +
Biaxial Bending
1.12 Beams   - Singly and Doubly Reinforced
1.13 Spread  Footing- Axial + Bending

2.0 WSD
2.11 Slab Design -ACI '63 Method 2 - This an old
program

B  STEEL
1.0 Investigation of section, Axial Compresion +
Bending, Axial Tension + Bending

I do not have the literature yet for the
programs. But  its quite user friendly.

Regards to all,

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.
Iloilo City, Philippines