RE: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough

Bill,

I don't know whether we have better laws in Arizona or not, but one thing
that we do have that I believe is much better than what California has is
that architects and engineers are both regulated by the same board.  When a
complaint is brought against one, it is reviewed by people of both
professions.  This means that engineers have a significant say on complaints
of architects practicing engineering and architects have a significant say on
complaints of engineers practicing architecture.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Bill Allen said:

. > With all due respect, Roger, you are preaching to the choir. While I agree
. > with your comments, they are not going to change what is going on (at
. > least here in CA-you have better laws in AZ).
. >
. > Regards,
. > Bill Allen
. >