Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Job Opening[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Job Opening
- From: "Rob Stevens" <engrathm(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 18:23:31 -0400
To the list in general: SAFE Foundations is looking for an engineer with Structural and Soils Qualifications. Relocation to Pittsburgh, PA is a must. Any interested parties please send email response directly to me or to : petcovic(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com - Ray Petcovic - Chief Field Supervisor My apologies to the list for this unorthodox procedure, normally I would have posted this notice to the appropriate location on SEACO bulletin board. However; the Owner has not been able to find a replacement for me. Since I have to leave tomorrow for a new position this is one of several methods I have started to help them with their search. Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E. Senior Engineer PS : I am changing Positions not my interest in this list I will still be lurking around and occasionally putting in my $ 0.02 worth.
- Prev by Subject: Re:Japanese Rock Watching
- Next by Subject: Job Postings on List Server
- Previous by thread: Re: Diaphram Design
- Next by thread: RE: cardboard forms