Job Opening

To the list in general:

SAFE Foundations is looking for an engineer with Structural and Soils
Qualifications.

Relocation to Pittsburgh, PA is a must.

Any interested parties please send email response directly to me or to :

petcovic(--nospam--at)ix.netcom.com - Ray Petcovic - Chief Field Supervisor

My apologies to the list for this unorthodox procedure, normally I would
have posted this notice to the appropriate location on SEACO bulletin
board. However; the Owner has not been able to find a replacement for me.
Since I have to leave tomorrow for a new position this is one of several
methods I have started to help them with their search.

Robert W. Stevens, Jr., P.E.
Senior Engineer

PS : I am changing Positions not my interest in this list I will still be
lurking around  and occasionally putting in my $ 0.02 worth.