RE: cardboard forms

I,ve worked with "Savway Carton Forms" in the past.  The latest
information I have on them (from May 1996) is as follows:
Savway Carton Forms
P.O. Box 177357
Irving, Texas 75017-7357
214-721-0238
Contact:  Nadine O'Donnell

Another system that I've seen used effectively is a styrofoam system
that is shaped like an upside down egg carton.  The soil swells into the
voids.
Bob Germaine, PE