Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
[no subject][Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "Seaoc listserver Seaoclistserver" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- From: "James Allen" <allen(--nospam--at)xyz.net>
- Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 11:24:27 -0800
Has anyone designed a floor, concrete slab on steel deck, with radient heat tubes in the slab. The heat tubes are either 1/2 or 5/8 inch diameter? I don't know if that is ID or OD. I appreciate any responses.
- Prev by Subject: RE:
- Next by Subject: [no subject]
- Previous by thread: Allowable Stress for I section about their weak Axis
- Next by thread: Code Change Monographs