Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: cardboard forms[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: cardboard forms
- From: "Bill Sherman" <SHERMANWC(--nospam--at)cdm.com>
- Date: 22 May 98 09:50:17 -0400
>Does any body have a tel.# for a supplier of cardboard forms that allow soil expansion under a slab/ footing, also any feedback about this system would be greatly appreciated. < Try SureVoid Products, Inc, 800-458-5444; 303-762-0324; Englewood, CO. I have used them on several projects - haven't heard of any problems with them.
- Prev by Subject: RE: cardboard forms
- Next by Subject: RE: cardboard forms
- Previous by thread: RE: cardboard forms
- Next by thread: RE: cardboard forms