Flexible diaphragm Sap 2000

I would like to know if anyone can help me model a flexible diaphragm in Sap
2000.

I am trying to find the maximum angle in a timber framed structure.  I can
model it as a rigid diaphragm but I designed it using the flexible diaphragm
methodology.

Thanks in advance.
If anyone has the proper email address for Computers and Structures, please
forward this to them, or send it to me so that I can forward it to them
myself;

Marlou
Arce 98
Cal Poly, SLO