SEISMIC: Pipe Supports and Thermal Stresses

I have a client asking for help in bracing some large pipes carrying both
superheated and chilled water in an existing building and want to make sure
I do things right.  Can someone steer me to a good reference that might help
with the following questions:

How much inter story drift can a steel pipe riser of given diameter,
supported at floor levels in a high rise subjected to an earthquake, be
expected to tolerate without failure?

To what extent can transverse bracing on intersecting lines or elbows be
relied upon to brace a pipe against longitudinal movement without worrying
about breaking the intersecting pipe and/or elbow joint?

How much do I have to worry about locking in thermal stresses?

Can I safely ignore the effects of hydraulic forces at bends assuming normal
flow rates?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help steer me in the right direction
here.

Drew Norman, S.E.
Drew A. Norman and Associates