PRESSURE VESSELS: inspection -- referral opportunity

A mechanical engineer I work with has been asked to make a proposal for
inspection of more than one thousand existing pressure vessels of various
sizes, shapes, ages and content in a large industrial facility.  He called
me for some reason.  I think what he needs is someone familiar with the ASME
code, pressure vessel design, installation and safe operation procedures,
and/or non-destructive testing techniques; not necessarily structural design
of buildings (e.g., not me).  Does any one out there want to refer me to
some one who could help my colleague with what might be a decent sized job?

Drew Norman, S.E.
Drew A. Norman and Associates