Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough
- From: RJConley <RJConley(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Sat, 23 May 1998 17:04:51 EDT
Al: IMHO marketing is what it comes down to in the end. Housing track developers might consider buying into a concept similar to what you propose with some polishing of the sales pitch. Just add it to the available options list along with the carpet upgrade, the comerical appliance upgrade, etc. that the buyer can select! The "S-Model" Home Option Although all our homes are designed and constructed in strict accordance with the seismic standards required by the coventional framing provisions of the current building code, for an additional cost of $XXXX.XX the contractor will perform additional engineered construction to bring the home up to the seismic design standards required for comerical buildings. For those who select our S-Model Option, a Certificate signed by the EOR attesting to the enhanced seismic performance design and construction of the home will be provided. The certificate may possibly be used to lower your earthquake insurance premimun and decutable limit. Bob Conley, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough
- Next by Subject: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough
- Previous by thread: Re: Architects Doing Engineering -Enough
- Next by thread: RE: