Re: PRESSURE VESSELS: inspection -- referral opportunity

I work for a company called Service & Technology Corporation, located in
bartlesville, Oklahoma.  Our company has been providing consulting
engineering services to refineries and specialty chemical plants since
1986.  We have qualified, registered and experienced engineers who can
provide the services your friend is seeking, and our charges are very
competitive.  You may want your friend to direct his enquiries to me and
I will take appropriate action expeditiously.  Thanks

Rajendran
email: rajendra(--nospam--at)edumaster.net