RE: Architects Doing.. Response to Chris Wright

>we have no choice but to weed out those who
>cross the line of competency and abuse the system.
I probably wasn't clear. We have no choice but to test. But if we make
testing the _only_ criterion for competency, we risk having a portion of
the profession--all disciplines because these issues aren't limited to
CE's alone--maintaining their skills at only the minimum needed to cram
for a few weeks before taking their test.

http://www.skypoint.com/~chrisw