Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Need to information for PCM.[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Need to information for PCM.
- From: "유찬재" <chanjae(--nospam--at)ns.kopec.co.kr>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 15:24:15 +0900
I have been working for Engineering company in Seoul, korea.
My company designs Nuclear and Fossile Power Plants and provids Consulting Engineering service to New Korea airport constrution.
I am interested Porject Constrution Management and I wanted to study in this area in United State.
If you know any colleges offer the above classes.
Please let me know the college names, address and the curriclum.
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Subject: Re: Need railroad car bridge info
- Next by Subject: Negative Structures.
- Previous by thread: Re: adios, auf Wiedersehen. au revoir, sayonara
- Next by thread: Findleton's letter to ICBO (Wood Framed Shear Wall)