Need to information for PCM.

I have been working for Engineering company in Seoul, korea.

My company designs Nuclear and Fossile Power Plants and provids Consulting Engineering service to New Korea airport constrution.

I am interested Porject Constrution Management and I wanted to study in this area in United State.

If you know any colleges offer the above classes.
Please let me know the college names, address and the curriclum.

Thanks in advance
jaechan     P.E(Structure)