SEAOC Plan Review

     The SEAOC membership should have received by now the May SEAOC Plan
     Review.  On the back cover is the Plan Review "Mission Statement" as
     follows:

     " "Plan Review " provides an overview of the issues and activities of
     the Statewide Association.  Plan Review is not intended to be a one
     way communication.  Each of you is encourages to comment, ask
     questions, and suggest topics for discussion.  We will publish your
     inquiries (with your permission) and our response in future Plan
     Reviews.  You may FAX your correspondence to the SEAOC Executive
     Office at 916/568-0677, or send an E-Mail to seaoc(--nospam--at)aol.com. "

     This statement appears to be an invitation to hear from the
     membership.  I assume inquiries that are polite and concisely state an
     issue will be well received.  I assume that rude, derogatory, and
     close-minded inquiries will be ignored.

     Rick Drake, SE
     Fluor Daniel, Irvine