underwater inspection

I'd like to locate a means for remote inspection of the lining of a concrete
water tank.  The dimensions are 40x80 feetx14 feet deep.  It has only one
entry port, 36" diameter.  The client would like to do the inspection remotely
to avoid the complications related to a 'confined space permit' that would be
required if the inspection were to be done by a diver.  The tank is in
Pasadena, CA.

A reply directly to NRoselund @aol.com will avoid adding traffic to the list-
server.  If I get a reply, I'll be glad to share it with anyone who asks.

Nels Roselund
Structural Engineer