Re: adios, auf Wiedersehen. au revoir, sayonara

> Wait, Frank, before you go, thanks for your wonderful contributions
>
> I would like to echo that thought.

Thank you Frank.

As a lurker there have been many instances where I have thought that I
should reply and comment because some statements give great concern.

Then along comes Frank with thoughts that accord with mine.

In any case New Zealand experience, while often state of the art, may not be
appropriate.

Frank,  may your days be all that you would wish them.

Cheers,  Bruce S.

Bruce Shephard, Principal Consultant Seismic Risk
Opus International Consultants, New Zealand
DD Telephone +64 4 4717597,  Fax +64 4 4711397
Email bruce.shephard(--nospam--at)opus.co.nz