Software Upgrades

If you use DOS, or a Mac, don't waste your time reading about this.
Just skip to the next post on architects and conventional wood framing.
Otherwise, read on:

In the past few months, I have been experiencing increasing problems and
glitches with my email client (Exchange Server) and operating system
(Souped Up Windows 95).  Finally, my frustration reached the point where
I decided to upgrade.

About a month ago, I upgraded to Outlook 98.  This is the best
integrated email client, schedule, and task manager that I have ever
used.  The filtering is great, and it handles all of the modern formats.
 Best of all, it is a free upgrade from Microsoft (freeware, not a
demo).

Last week, I upgraded to Windows 98 (Release Candidate #5).  So far, so
good.  Although this really amounts to little more than a maintenance
release of Windows 95, it has eliminated all of the glitches that I had
been living with.  Also, everything is now faster (thanks to priority
defrag), slicker (lots of new options and utilities), and smaller
(thanks to FAT32).  Installation was painless!

I recommend both upgrades.

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

Let my words be sweet and tender today,