Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
I Agree with Fred ![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAoC Listserv'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: I Agree with Fred !
- From: "Caldwell, Stan" <scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 16:34:27 -0500
Fred Turner wrote: Are single family dwellings really the critical subject that we want to fill up our email with? It is not that important to me. I couldn't have stated it any better. I firmly believe that there is a silent majority out there that design buildings in concrete and steel, ... buildings that greatly exceed 5,000 s.f. Where are they? After the past few days, they are probably unsubscribing in droves! Stan R. Caldwell, P.E. Ice Hockey Fan Dallas, Texas
- Prev by Subject: Humor: The Dog Fight
- Next by Subject: RE: I Agree with Fred !
- Previous by thread: HP48G/GX programs
- Next by thread: RE: I Agree with Fred !