From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 1998 1:26 PM
To: 'SEAoC Listserv'
Subject: Software Upgrades

About a month ago, I upgraded to Outlook 98.  This is the best
integrated email client, schedule, and task manager that I have ever
used.  The filtering is great, and it handles all of the modern formats.
 Best of all, it is a free upgrade from Microsoft (freeware, not a
demo).

Last week, I upgraded to Windows 98 (Release Candidate #5).  So far, so
good.  Although this really amounts to little more than a maintenance
release of Windows 95, it has eliminated all of the glitches that I had
been living with.  Also, everything is now faster (thanks to priority
defrag), slicker (lots of new options and utilities), and smaller
(thanks to FAT32).  Installation was painless!

I recommend both upgrades.

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Dallas, Texas

Let my words be sweet and tender today,