From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 1998 2:34 PM
To: 'SEAoC Listserv'
Subject: I Agree with Fred !

Fred Turner wrote:

Are single family dwellings really the critical subject that we want to
fill up our email with?  It is not that important to me.

I couldn't have stated it any better.  I firmly believe that there is a
silent majority out there that design buildings in concrete and steel,
... buildings that greatly exceed 5,000 s.f.  Where are they?  After the
past few days, they are probably unsubscribing in droves!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Ice Hockey Fan
Dallas, Texas