Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: I Agree with Fred ![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
- Subject: Re: I Agree with Fred !
- From: David Carpenter <dca(--nospam--at)mcn.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 16:06:52 -0700
>Are single family dwellings really the critical subject that we want to
>fill up our email with? It is not that important to me.
>I couldn't have stated it any better. I firmly believe that there is a
>silent majority out there that design buildings in concrete and steel,
>... buildings that greatly exceed 5,000 s.f. Where are they? After the
>past few days, they are probably unsubscribing in droves!
>Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
I am considering it. Not only does this have little interest to me it seems that Dennis, in the short time I have been with the listserv. returns to this issue regularly. Once was interesting, twice boring and now I need to find out how to use the filters of my e-mail program or just resign.
- Prev by Subject: RE: I Agree with Fred !
- Next by Subject: RE: I Agree with Fred !
- Previous by thread: Re: I Agree with Fred !
- Next by thread: RE: I Agree with Fred !