Re: Software Upgrades

You guys work for Bill Gates or what? By the way, Netscape is free also.
;-)

Dennis S. Wish wrote:

> Be careful Stan, you may just be launching the second longest thread on this
> list when you admit you like Outlook 98 (and I assume Internet Explorer)
> freely distributed by Microsoft. I happen to agree with you, although I
> haven't upgraded past Outlook 98 and IE4.0. I tend to like most things in
> life that are free.
>
> Dennis

begin:          vcard
fn:             Tom  Chiu
n:              Chiu;Tom
org:            Thomas Engineering
email;internet: Tomchiu(--nospam--at)worldnet.att.net
title:          Principal, SE
tel;work:       (714) 221-3663
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE