RE: I Agree with Fred !

What's the matter David? Doesn't your finger know where the delete key is. Tell you what - you set up the next survey - should Dennis Wish unsubscribe from this list and I'll be happy to comply. I'm sure your other friend up there would be happy.
Dennis
-----Original Message-----
From: David Carpenter [mailto:dca(--nospam--at)mcn.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 1998 4:07 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Re: I Agree with Fred !

>Are single family dwellings really the critical subject that we want to
>fill up our email with?  It is not that important to me.
>
>I couldn't have stated it any better.  I firmly believe that there is a
>silent majority out there that design buildings in concrete and steel,
>... buildings that greatly exceed 5,000 s.f.  Where are they?  After the
>past few days, they are probably unsubscribing in droves!
>
>Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.

I am considering it.  Not only does this have little interest to me it seems that Dennis, in the short time I have been with the listserv. returns to this issue regularly.  Once was interesting, twice boring and now I need to find out how to use the filters of my e-mail program or just resign.

******* ****** ******* ******** ******* ******* ******* *** * This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers * Association of California (SEAOC) email server. To * subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to * admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message type * "join seaoc" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email * to admin(--nospam--at)seaoc.org and in the body of the message * type "leave seaoc" (no quotes). For questions, send * email to seaoc-ad(--nospam--at)seaoc.org. Remember, any email you * send to the list is public domain and may be reposted * without your permission. Make sure you visit our web * site at: http://www.seaoc.org ******* ****** ****** ****** ******* ****** ****** ********