From: Caldwell, Stan [mailto:scaldwell(--nospam--at)halff.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 1998 3:07 PM
To: 'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'
Subject: RE: Don't go just yet, Frank...

If you are really good and recuperate, I'll let you in on how to join
the better listserve where all the really serious discussions amongst
SE's are taking place.

Fred:

Please don't restrict this secret just to Frank!  Where is this
non-residential, non-emotional structural listserv located?

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Hockeytown, Texas