From: John Rose [mailto:jrose36(--nospam--at)earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 1998 6:28 PM
To: seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org
Subject: Re: Findleton's letter to ICBO (Wood Framed Shear Wall)

APA and AF&PA co-authored a response on 5/27/98 to editorial staff of ICBO
Building Standards magazine, refuting Findleton's claims and setting the
record straight regarding shear wall design.  Look for published response
in future edition of Building Standards, maybe next issue.
John Rose/APA, Tacoma, WA