RE: Shear Wall Tests - Static vs. Dynami

So, then the next question is why were the results different than those done
by APA in their Research Report 154 which justified the UBC shearwall
values. This falls in line with Findleton's letter in the ICBO publications
"Building Standards" which Bill Allen Faxed to me.
Neither test was done cyclically.

Is the ASCE report too long to fax? If it is, where can I obtain it?

At what point would you revert to more conservative values such as the
ASCE's?

Dennis