From: Bill Allen, S.E. +ADw-bill+AEA-allendesigns.com+AD4-
To: seaoc+AEA-seaoc.org +ADw-seaoc+AEA-seaoc.org+AD4-
Date: Wednesday, May 27, 1998 4:04 PM
Subject: RE: I Agree with Fred +ACE-

+AD4-Try some REAL engineering like a custom home in So. Cal. (apparently my
+AD4-colleagues in No. Cal don't do many custom homes) where no walls stack, all
+AD4-the exterior is glass, the owner is personally involved and the contractor
+AD4-doesn't have a clue or desire about how to read plans.
+AD4-
+AD4-Regards,
+AD4-Bill Allen
+AD4-