Re: Construction As-built Drawings

That is true if the designer is not directly
involved in the construction phase. In my case
the school building project which I  made the
complete plans. I was also commissioned by the
owner to be the construction manager where I
approved all plan changes therefore I should
prepare the as-built plans which I charge as an
extra cost.

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.