RE: I Agree with Fred !

Dennis:

Hopefully, there aren't any other issues that are "equally passionate."
I subscribe to this listserv for information, and go elsewhere for
passion!

I have never threatened to resign from this list.  There is no need to.
My delete button works just fine and, as you know, the filtering rules
in Outlook 98 are excellent!

Several individuals have sent me thank you notes for the Outlook 98 and
Windows 98 post.  I have no regrets.   I have never had any problem
straying from the sometimes narrow confines of structural subject
matter, and I am tolerant when others do so.  (Is it time to start
another Slick Willie thread yet?)  However, I do get frustrated when a
single subject dominates the listserv for a week or more, with only a
handful of active participants, offering mostly redundant and lengthy
arguments, with copies of other's previous arguments, until the subjects
are beaten to death.  That's why, in my opinion, Frank Lew and Fred
Turner make so much sense.

Now then, go out and have a wonderful day!

Stan R. Caldwell, P.E.
Your Friend in Dallas