Re: CA to New Jersey

Stan:
In 1990 I moved from CA to NJ.  I was able to apply and receive my NJ PE
through reciprocity.  I've been told that it is not as easy if you do not
have a New Jersey address, but I don't know if that is true.  By the way,
Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut were the same.  The CA PE seems to
get you anywhere.

At 04:00 PM 5/27/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Anyone out there know what is needed for a CA
>registered CE to pratice in New Jersey?

Paul G. Adams, PE
Frederic R. Harris, Inc.
New York, NY