Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
trellis wind load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: trellis wind load
- From: "Jeff Smith" <smthengr(--nospam--at)sirius.com>
- Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 19:06:41 -0700
Can anyone suggest the appropriate wind load for a small, 15'x15'x9' tall open wood trellis? Four cantilever corner posts, 2x6 @ 16" o.c one way, 2x8 @ 16" o.c. the other way, supported on beams between posts. I was thinking Cq 3.6(open frame tower), Ce 1.06, normal projected area of elevation profile. I come up with around 1400# lateral wind load divided by four posts. Regards, Jeff Smith -----Original Message-----
- Prev by Subject: RE: Trading of Electronic Drawing Files
- Next by Subject: RE: trellis wind load
- Previous by thread: Re: When insurance rates get affected...
- Next by thread: RE: trellis wind load