SEAOSC Elections

I have received my ballot for this year's elections. Along with my ballot, I
received short professional bio's of all the candidates. However, I would
also be interested in which delegates participate, lurk, receive digested
format or in any other way keep up with the topics of this listserv. I would
also be interested in hearing opinions of those who do what they feel is the
role and how they feel this listserv should serve the organization. I would
prefer a public response on this listserv so that others with similar
questions can see the responses.

Thank you,
Bill Allen