Hardy Frame - follow up

I have a project that I am seriously considering the use of Hardy Frame (see
prior thread on this topic). Has anyone done any further follow-up on the
product?  I have received their package and their disk. Are their any of you
that have used it in residential construction in lieu of plywood shear
walls.
Primarily, I am looking for a comparison of material and labor costs for
Hardy Frame compared to conventional plywood shear wall. I am also
interested in any opinions about the Hardy Frame use to compensate for
conventionally framed walls when consideration is taken for cutouts used for
glass block, exhaust vents (such as swamp cooler exhausts) and other types
of protrusions where the plates are not cut and only the finish is removed
or interior studs removed for installation of these common items.
You comments would be appreciated.
Dennis Wish PE