Re: Stress-skin panels

Dennis,

I have seen a couple of houses in Georgia being built with what you
describe.  From the local talk (I was in Roberta at the time) the
contractor was from Florida and supposedly was being used all over the
place down there.  I have not seen any literature on the stuff and do not
even know who makes it.  I did get a sample of the stuff (4" thick panel
about 3 feet wide) and my boss put it on two tables and put his full
weight on it (~ 150 lbs.)  I have talked with some architects and they
have never seen it before and could not help me at all.  Since then (
about 3 weeks ago) I have not looked into it anymore.  Sorry I could not
help.

Mike